Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spaghetti Wonder

Today my mummy tried out a new recipe for spaghetti,
cooked ala' Malaysia....
My sis and I enjoyed it very much
After carefully watching and inspecting what she did in the kitchen,
here's how she did it:

First, chop into little pieces,
-carrots
-cabbages
-big onions
-tomato
-snow peas
-garlic
These are what my mum can find in her home..
While doing this, boil the spaghetti.
1.Heat oil (olive oil)
2.Fry garlic and onions
3.Add in all the veges
4.Fry for a little while,then put in the spaghetti
5.Throw in the prawns
6.Put in chille (optional),oyster sauce,worchester sauce and soy sauce and a pinch of salt
7.Stir
Done
Now all you need to do is serve.

Sorry, there are no picture but I will be sure to take some next time she has an epiphany.

No comments:

Post a Comment